5.07.2007



I was quickly reminded of one thing that I oftentimes forget on a daily basis....

I AM NOT INVINCIBLE!!

One of our youth group members whom we dearly love flipped her car on Saturday afternoon and walked away without a scratch. It was such a miracle. We couldn't believe how lucky her and her sister (and dog) made it out without any injuries. The Lord was watching over them in that moment.

I was reminded of how small I am and how Big God is. How dangerous driving can really be and how important it is to truly be awake at the wheel. Seeing that I have long drives every week to Ann Arbor I think that sometimes I forget that in the split of a moment, my life could be changed forever. I hope this serves as a simple reminder to you today to COUNT your blessings and never forget how sacred life is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home