9.17.2006


Here it is! The picture everyone has been asking me for. This is just 1 of the 1600 pictures that we recieved from our wedding photographer. She did a great job and we love them all. It will be difficult deciding only 125 for our book.

This weekend we spent celebrating Justin's 25th Birthday up the the cottage in Baldwin. We fished, layed out, watched Michigan kick Notre Dame's butt, ate steak and salmon, and enjoyed eachother's company. It was wonderful. We listened to our ipod music on our new FM transmitter as well. What a great gift. There is no better place to be than at the cottage when it is beautiful and sunny.

It is official. I have been placed at Hudsonville High School for my internship this year. It wasn't what I orinally wanted but unfortunately options were running low and if I chose against this school I probably would have been placed somewhere in Ann Arbor or Detroit. So....for the sake of keeping our marriage strong, I thought I should choose to stay in GR so I can actually see my husband.

It's amazing how much I am learning right now between the changes of marriage, school, and just life in general. Praise God for new opportunities, stories, and challenges. God is faithful and good. He always has been.

Seize the Day......

2 Comments:

At 11:03 AM, Blogger Lindsay said...

I love how you just call it "the cottage" and everyone knows what you're talking about...mi casa es su casa :). I'm jealous you get to hang out at my favorite place in the world! I love and miss you guys like crazy!

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger t said...

DAWN!
I found your site through Meredith B.... Congratulations! I'm so happy for you and Justin. I heard the news through the W. Mich. grapevine, along with word that you are in UofM's social work program. Congrats on that, too!
Many blessings to you both as you start your life together!
~Tracy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home