7.10.2007



We spent the 4th of July up in Baldwin at a cottage for the week and had some amazing conversation, weather, food, drinks, and card games. The best part was being with some of our friends that we don't get to see much these days but love more than anything in the world. This place is so peaceful in the morning, noon, and nighttime, despite the firework display that Justin and Ron put on for us.



As I approach the end of July I look forward to being done with school and having my MSW. I only have 2 more weeks of classes after today and cannot believe that it is over already! I am ready for the REAL world! A world where I have a job where vacation time is planned, where it is possible to recieve a salary above $20,000, and a world where I have to be an adult with no question. I hope I am mature and ready enough for this! I would appreciate your prayers as I begin job searching and hopefully do some interviewing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home